Less than 1 year
Position Summary: This full time position leads one of three teams to ensures the comfort and needs of our guests with particular attention to hotel guests rooms. Our teams pay strong attention to the dining room, outside venues and restroom cleanliness in the clubhouse and outdoors.
- Education – none required
- Previous housekeeping experience helpful, but not necessary
- Leadership abilities and able to communicate effectively with Housekeeping Supervisor
- Clean carpets, rugs, floors and furniture using vacuum cleaner, brooms, shampoo machine and mops.
- Clean dining rooms, vacuum carpets, under chairs and tables, and in aisle ways. Dust chairs, clean tray stands, dust pictures, lights, ceilings, wall hangings, fixtures and counters.
- Polish brass, dust heat vents and fireplaces.
- Wash walls in hallways, stairwells, hotel rooms and dining rooms.
- Clean hotel rooms: change sheets, scrub showers, sinks, toilets, mop bathroom floors, clean mirrors, vacuum carpets, dust tables, window sills, lamps, chairs, remove trash, restock supplies, and replace towels, wash clothes and bath mats.
- Collect dirty linen, receive clean linen, restock housekeeping carts, maintain and inventory supplies.
- Remove trash from front desk.
- Clean Golf Shop, Condo, Swimmers' and Boaters' showers/ restrooms during season.
- Clean banquet rooms before and after each use.
- Report all maintenance problems and fix those of which you are capable.
- Report all lost and found items.
- Maintain cleanliness and working order of all housekeeping equipment.
- You will be asked to do other duties by a manager or supervisor from time to time. These duties may be out of your particular job area, but should be in your realm of capabilities.
- Inspect hotel rooms for cleanliness of blinds, under beds and corners of room.
- Ensure all room electronics, HVAC, dispensers, shelves, drawers, windows and doors are in proper working condition.
- Examine all electrical outlets in rooms for safety, such as cracked cover plates, hair dryers overheating and burnt light bulbs.
- Inspect any furnishings and carpet for needed repairs and report to maintenance log.
Minimum Physical Job Requirements:
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 25 pounds.
- Must be able to grasp, stand, sit, walk and complete repetitive motions throughout the work day.
- Must be able to write and comprehend the English language.
- Must have hearing and visual acuity.
- Must be able to kneel, crawl on knees and climb on ladders.
Job ID: 232271918