Job ID: 198314196
Delivering fine dining service to the Loxahatchee Membership and guests in multiple venues and private functions. In addition to Food & Beverage Service all Service Staff personnel are responsible for the set up and break down of all dining outlets, including preparation for upcoming events.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School graduate with prior food service experience required. Knowledge and experience in fine dining/Club atmosphere preferred. Working knowledge of wine and wine service helpful. Basic computer skills to operating a point of sale terminal necessary.
1. Waits tables in assigned venue following procedures to take orders, serve requested food and drinks, clear tables and charge members/guests accounts accurately.
2. Prepare and maintain assigned section from set up to close, keeping tables neat and set properly. Including reformatting dining room layout; moving tables and chairs as needed.
3. Able to work and have knowledge of all stations and venues in culinary department.
4. Stocking/restocking items necessary for proper food & beverage service including but not limited to linens, glassware, utensils, wine, condiments, etc.
5. Lifting / carrying food trays.
6. Setting up and breaking down buffets and special functions.
7. Follows all setup/break down standards and line set-up policies. Prepares work area ensuring quality and presentation procedures are followed.
8. Keeps his/her station clean and organized at all times and ensures proper sanitation policies are followed.
9. Transferring full bags of soiled linen to laundry area.
10. Emptying trash and recyclable containers.
11. Food running, table bussing and clean up as needed.
12. Follows all sanitation policies as set by county and state policies.
13. Maintains sanitation certification and follow all safety procedures.
14. Effectively and efficiently communicate all member/guest questions and/or complaints to Management.
15. Assist in other areas as directed by Management.
1. Able to lift up to 50 lbs floor to waist and overhead without assistance and able to assist other team members in lifting items >50 lbs.
2. Able to stand, walk and work long hours between rest periods.
3. Able to reach, bend, climb, grasp, kneel, push, pull, and twist as needed.
4. Must speak, read and write English in a clear and concise manner.
The Loxahatchee Club