Job ID: 352648776
Job Details Job Location : The Residence at Great Woods - Norton, MA Position Type : Part Time Salary Range : Undisclosed Job Description
LCB Senior Living is hiring Food Runners at The Residence at Great Woods. Apply today for immediate consideration!
**Up to $500 Sign-On Bonus**
**No late nights**
** Starting at $15/hr- $17.25/hr based on experience**
What We Offer:
Great benefits starting from Day One (Full-Time)
PTO- Paid Time Off
Work with an Amazing Team!
Possibility for tuition reimbursement
Rewarding role working with seniors
**We are proud to share that almost all of our associates are fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19, which helps keep cases at our communities to a minimum. COVID vaccine are required for employment; medical exemptions accepted**
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the Culinary Services Director and/or Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Set tables in accordance to LCB standards.
- Serve residents and guests beverages as requested.
- Review daily menu with residents.
- Takes and delivers accurate meal orders to residents and guests.
- Remove used or soiled plates, utensils, glasses, linen from the dining room as needed.
- Assist with preparation and execution of dining enhancement programs.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- When applicable acquaint new residents with menus, seating, and dining options and hours.
- Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment used in the dining room.
- Communicate resident likes and dislikes to food service director and/or dining room manager for menu planning purposes and resident satisfaction.
- Create a strong sense of team work and cooperation among all staff.
- Attend pre-meal stand up held for all dining and kitchen staff.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to respond calmly to emergency situations is essential.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- The ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing is essential.
- Focused and dedicated to provide excellent customer service
- Able to handle multiple jobs and priorities
- Education: Less than High School education
- Physical Demands:
- Finger and hand dexterity to handle and manipulate instruments and equipment.
- Visual and auditory acuity.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of fifteen (25) lbs. and be able to carry objects.
- Must be able to push and pull carts, and continuously walk, sit and stand.
- Must be able to turn, crouch, kneel, stoop, bend below waist, and reach above shoulder height as tasks dictate.
- Must use good body mechanics.
- Must be able to type and use a computer.