Dishwasher- The Residence at Great Woods
- LCB Senior Living
- Norton, Massachusetts
Job DescriptionJob Details Job Location : The Residence at Great Woods - Norton, MA Position Type : Per Diem Salary Range : Undisclosed Job Description
LCB Senior Living is hiring Dishwashers at The Residence at Great Woods. Apply today for immediate consideration!
**Per Diem Opportunity**
**No late nights**
**$15.00/hr- 17.25/hr based on experience**
What We Offer:
Great benefits starting from Day One (Full-Time)
PTO- Paid Time Off
Work with an Amazing Team!
Possibility for tuition reimbursement
Rewarding role working with seniors
**We are proud to share that almost all of our associates are fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19, which helps keep cases at our communities to a minimum. COVID vaccine are required for employment; medical exemptions accepted**
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Maintain kitchen in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times.
- Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Keep floors clean (sweeping, mopping, washing) and empty trash.
- Assist with the putting the food order away and stored appropriately.
- Assist chefs and servers as assigned.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, theme meals/parties.
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as directed by the Culinary Services Director.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment used in the dining room.
- Communicate resident likes and dislikes to food service director and/or dining room manager for menu planning purposes and resident satisfaction.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Able to resolve problems of dissatisfied customers and/or associates
- Able to build positive and strong relationships with associates, coworkers and residents.
- Focused and dedicated to provide excellent customer service
- Able to handle multiple jobs and priorities
- Education: Less than High School education
- Physical Demands:
- Finger and hand dexterity to handle and manipulate instruments and equipment.
- Visual and auditory acuity.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of fifteen (15) lbs., and be able to carry objects.
- Must be able to push and pull carts, and continuously walk, sit and stand.
- Must be able to turn, crouch, kneel, stoop, bend below waist, and reach above shoulder height as tasks dictate.
Job ID: 358360869